Monday, August 15, 2011

Sekai ichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko MV RELEASED!

So I watched C-ute's MV for their newest single Sekai ichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko.
I actually like it ALOT!! At first, when I heard the radio preview, I didn't picture them wearing puffy dresses like these. But then I saw the cutest picture of MaiMai wearing it, and I was like, "Well then..." Cause it look like it'd be something that S/mileage would wear. So I wasn't very excited about the MV. But when I watched it today, I really enjoyed it. I think the outfits go with the MV very well~ They all looked so beautiful! Especially MaiMai. <3 (IS A BIG TIME MAI HAGIWARA FAN).

Her bow is the most epic thing in the world~

Now about line distribution.(is that the word? lol...)
Airi:7
Maimi:7
Chisato:5
Mai:5
Saki:5
A PRETTY EVEN AMOUNT OF LINES!! 8D

Here's the MV:


I HOPE YOU ENJOY AS MUCH AS I DO!! 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment